Notes are edited using an "In Line Form". Editing a Note is done exactly the same way regardless of what type of Note is being edited.
Step by Step
For this example we will demonstrate how to edit a note in an Invoice. We assume an invoice and the note have already been created, if not please go to "Create New Invoice" then to Add New Note be fore proceeding.
- Open an existing Invoice note from Job > Invoice > Invoice Note
- To open and edit the invoice note, click on the "Yellow Pencil" icon on the left side of the note in the row you want to edit.
- The in-line form is now open.
- You can now add change or replace any text in the open in line form.
- When finished, click the "Green Check Mark" icon at the left of this row to update this line item with the changes you made. Updating will close the in-line form and the edit is complete.
- You can now see the edited line item you just changed.
Editing any "In Line Form" is identical throughout the MyOnlineToolbox application.