When you open or create a new job, Job tabs are present at the top of the Job record. These tabs are how you would navigate through the process of a Job from entering customer information to creating an estimate, a purchase order or an invoice.
Regardless of the job process you are viewing, estimates, invoices, work orders, etc, the job tabs are always present at the top of the job record; allowing you to quickly navigate from one process to the other by clicking any of these tabs.
Step by Step
1. Place your cursor over "Jobs" on the main menu at the top of your screen and a drop down list will open.
2. Now click "Job List".
3. Click the edit icon on an existing job, in the job list to open that job. If you do not have any jobs present in the list, then click the "New Job" button in the "Action Tool Bar" at the top right.
4. Once a job is opened, you are presented with the first level of Job Tabs.
5. Click on the tab titled "Estimates" and you are brought to the estimate list for this job, as multiple estimates can be created.
6. Click the edit icon on an existing estimate to open it. If you do not have any estimates present in the list, then click the "New Estimate" button in the "Action Tool Bar" at the top right and the estimate tabs will be displayed.