You can create an invoice from an estimate either by first activating the estimate then invoicing it, or going to the invoicing section of job maintenance. These alternatives are just different methods to get to the same result of creating an invoice.
Creating a new invoice when working within the estimate functionality is easy with the following steps.
Step by Step
- Activate the estimate you wish to invoice. The easiest way is to get it is by going to the Estimates List from the Jobs Tab.
- Once the estimate is activated, select the Create Invoice button.
- Upon selecting the Create Invoice, a confirmation message will appear and you should say OK to continue.
- Before saving the invoice, you can change or delete tasks, materials or expenses.
- Now you can save the entire invoice by selecting the the button
- Upon saving an invoice, a confirmation is displayed