Updating the information of a member contractor of MyOnlineToolbox is easy because when this member changes their own address, phone or license information, you are notified of this change when you open their record. Then with one click you can capture all the of the members updated information without typing a thing. This is one of the many benefits the MyOnlineToolbox platform technology can bring you.
Step by Step
Find "Contractors" on the "Main Menu Navigation Bar" at the top of your screen and click it.
The "Contractors List" is now open.
Find the contactor you would like to update in the list and click on the contractors name to open their record.
The"Contractor Information" tab is now open.
- If this member contractor has changed any of their company information, you will see this message:"This members information has changed. Click update Member Info to get these changes".
- Click the "Update Member Info" button now.
- The screen will refresh and you will receive all the changes this member has made to their record.
- When finished, click the "Save Contractor" button in the "Action Tool Bar" at the top right.
- If you would like to add more changes, you may "Edit Contractor" info at this time. Remember to to save your changes again.
When entering an address you can quickly enter whatever information you have. Often you can add the city name without the zip or the zip without the city name. When you click the "Verify Address" button, more than 90% of the time the system will find the correct address, clean up the way you entered the information and add whatever information was missing.