Add the contact information of any person you wish. It could be you're customer’s spouse or neighbors name and phone or a mangers name of a company customer. Contacts are added using our “In line Entry” form. The description field of the inline entry form is not restricted to any specific format. You can enter a name as “John Smith” or just “John”. You can even enter “The girl at the front desk”. It’s very flexible so you can enter what you know in the way you remember it.
Step By Step
- Open your Customer, Supplier, or Contractor List found under the Jobs title on the Main Menu Bar.
- Find the record you want to add a contact to. You can use the search feature at the top of your list to help find the correct record.
- Once you've found the record you need click the “Edit” icon of a yellow pencil found just to the left of the record you chose.
- This record is now open in the "Information Tab"
- Look for the "Contacts" tab to right and click this tab.
- The "Contacts" form is now open.
- Find the "Action Toolbar at the top right and click New Contact".
- Once you've found the contact record you need click the “Edit” icon of a yellow pencil found just to the left of the record you chose.
- An "In Line Entry" form is now open.
- You can now click in any of the white text boxes to enter the contacts information.
- When you're finished entering the contact information in this line click the blue square “Save” icon found at the left side of this row.
- The "In line Entry" form will close indicating this record has now been saved.
Adding a contact in a contractor, supplier, or a customer record is exactly identical no matter the record type the you’re adding it to. So, if you learn so if you learn how to add a contact in one place you can add a contact in any record anywhere within MyOnlineToolbox.